Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Manicure Needed

Isn't the scratch on her face lovely? I picked her up from school and it was there. I didn't think her nails were that long...oops!
Well Rodeo has begun. I worked my first shift and survived without being able to see her online. I knew Nana was watching her though. This year is a little weird for me since I am not out there every day like I have for the past few years. We are going to take Cora up there on Saturday morning to see all the animals. Hopefully I will get some good pictures then. That will probably be my only trip up there other than working my shifts. Once she gets a little older I may leave her with a baby sitter...but just not yet. But I got to thinking about it and realized I will probably save a lot of money since I don't have time to walk vendor booths and buy things! :-)

No comments: