Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long. Last week was busy for us. I am trying to get out a little more without Cora since she is having some serious separation anxiety with me. And it is giving Daddy lots of Cora time. So far so good!
Well, Cora turned 9 months old on Saturday! I can't believe it. She is really doing a lot these days. She is crawling a lot now. I can tell her to follow me now. It is great. She is pulling up on me more now too. She claps all the time, even when she is crying. Pretty funny. We are trying more and more table foods. She is good at experimenting - she'll try anything. She loves cheese, bread and yogurt. I tried cottage cheese a few times and she wasn't real sure. She loves all fruits too.
We are struggling with her runny nose, cough and congestion. Zyrtec was working for awhile, but doesn't seem to be helping now. She is up a lot at night and is very noisy. We went to the doctor today and I decided I wanted a referral for an ENT to help get us some answers. He wanted to rule out a bacteria infection for sure before we do that, so he gave us some antibiotics to take for 10 days. I am praying this will do the trick. Her poor little nose is raw, she isn't sleeping well unless it is upright on one of us...so we aren't sleeping all that great either. We will get through this, but please pray for a dry nose for Cora. She puts on a good show for everyone else, but pretty much melts with Mommy. I took this picture this morning - she has been sleeping with her knees up underneath her and her arms tucked underneath as well. Very cute.
Here she is after eating some cornbread - she loved it. Again, she is her mother's daughter!
She is staying on track for weight and height...
21 pounds, 7.5 ounces - 80%
27 3/4 inches long - 50%
18 inch head - 85%
She actually lost a few ounces in the last two weeks. Between the crawling and being sick I think it may be slowing the weight gain down a little bit. I can tell her arms are thinning out some, but she still has her chunky legs!
I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment