Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Belated St Patrick's Day




Well I finally did my photo shoot with her Easter dress...but I am not thrilled with the pictures so we are going to try again next weekend. I got a new backdrop and am less than impressed with it. And Cora is still not feeling well. I had to take her to the dr on Thursday and they said she has croup again. They prescribed some medicine for her, but not much really helps. She just coughs and coughs at night. She has a pretty nasty runny nose too. So with all that, plus I was doing it by myself...I wasn't happy with them. But she looks darn cute in her dress - that she can't wear tomorrow because it is going to be TOO COLD! It has been nice and warm all weekend....but then again I did miss the weather so who knows what they are saying now.

Anyway! Here are the pictures in her St Patrick's Day t-shirt - it says "I'm Charming" on it. Cute, huh?
Here is one picture of her in her Easter dress that I will share...she's clapping more now! She does it spontaneously, not on command. She is her mother's daughter...I had just given up on the pictures and set the camera down. I think she was happy I was done changing her clothes and posing her. It was fun though.

No comments: