Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Monday

Well Sunday Dennis and I got a glimpse into our future. We both had to work at the Rodeo on Hannah Montana Day! All the little girls....and I really wanted a girl! Poor Cora is going to be so deprived. Ha! Nana and Grandpa came up and watched Cora until I got home from my shift. She was still pooped from the day before that they ended up dog sitting more since she took a two hour nap.

Well I think she is wanting to try new foods. She is so done with cereal. She is good too - I try to sneak it in random bites and she knows. After getting it spit on me a couple of times, I usually quit trying to sneak it on her. We tried adding a meat and so far so good. It wasn't the straight meat yet, that might make me vomit so we are going to hold of on that for a little longer. Above is her taking a bite of the pureed chicken noodle. Now she would just rather eat the star puffs (below). She is getting better about eating them. Last night she was picking them up and putting her whole hand in her mouth. Tonight she was shoveling them into her mouth. I even gave her a little bit of a piece of bread that I was eating. She really liked that!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I will be taking her Easter pictures soon, so check back to see them soon.

No comments: