Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day

Ok, she had a cute little shirt that said "I'm Charming" on it. She wouldn't cooperate on Sunday to take a picture after I got the backdrop set up. And this morning I was still downloading pictures off of my memory card. Then she got it dirty at school today. So I guess while I am taking her Easter pictures, I slip it on her and snap a couple of pictures and pretend they were taken today.

She gave us a run for our money last night. She wouldn't sleep in her bed for nothing! (She doesn't sleep in ours.) She just wanted to be held and rocked I guess. I finally got her to sleep around 11:30 or so and she was up by 3:30. Nice. I think she finally went back to sleep around 4:45am. Just in time for me to hop in the shower to get ready for work. I was a zombie today...but managed ok. So my plan this evening was to wear her little butt out. So far so good. We played hard. She crawled a lot. And she was pulling up to standing position, then sitting back down over and over again. She gave herself a little workout. Then I put her in her jumperoo and she went nuts. She was jumping like crazy (above picture). She ate a good dinner and then we played some more. I am crossing my fingers.

I didn't mention much from the weekend in my previous post because I thought I was going to be posting a cute St Patty's picture. We had a quieter weekend. We ran a few errands on Sunday and went and took pictures with the Easter Bunny (I'll post later this week). She did good, just mainly curious as to what he was. She has not smiled as easily for pictures lately, so I don't know what is going on. I guess she is making me work harder to capture those dimples. We also tried some new foods this weekend. I thought the spitting meant she was through with the strained foods, but she is doing better now. Either way, we tried some roasted chicken, baked sweet potato, strawberry and yogurt. She did great with all of it but the strawberry, but to her defense it was the tart one of the whole handful I ate. Poor thing, we'll try those again when they are in better season.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments: