Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Make Momma Proud




Well my little sweet angel came home spitting. I am talking major slobber everywhere! Don't get me wrong, it was quite entertaining, but the slobber was gross. She was having a blast though. She sat and spit for about 10 minutes. She was serious about it too - she would take big deep breaths in between spits and was really working her tummy muscles. Darling.
Well we got the new car seats in and Dennis installed them last night. Lately she has managed to stay awake to and from the daycare....but not today. She was out like a light both trips! I think she likes her new plush ride.
Dennis also lowered her mattress in her crib so she doesn't topple out of it when she does learn to pull up on the railing. One night over the weekend I was letting her cry it out a little bit and she looked like she was reaching for the railing. Made me nervous, so she is lower now. It makes it a little harder on me bending over the railing, but I'll get used to it. It is easier getting her in and out though - I am not having to hoist her over the railing - very nice!
Next is child proofing of the rest of the house!
Well I better head to bed. I am pooped already and she has a pretty bad stuffy nose, so I am sure she will be waking soon. Take care and have a good rest of the week!

No comments: