Ok, now for the exciting news - she's crawling! Ok, so it is still a struggle, but she is getting it. I know, I know it is easier when they can't move, but I love each new milestone she reaches. Nana thought she saw her crawling at daycare on Wednesday, so I called them and they didn't see it, but they got her to try again. She was pulling her knees up but not getting very far. I worked with her last night and she has the arm strength to pull herself and kind of scoot, now she is just getting the coordination of pulling her knees up underneath herself. It is so cute to watch her concentrate. Here's some pictures of her in action this evening...
She's getting it! Oh, she also said Da Da tonight. Of course it was after Dennis walked outside, but she said it! She has said it a couple of times between the ba ba's but that's it so far. I am working on it though. She has slowed down on saying 'ma ma' some.
She is starting to sleep better, even though the pollen is about to bring us all down! I asked the daycare to stop rocking her to sleep during the day and that has seemed to help. She knows how to fall asleep on her own, but they were rocking her and spoiling her (that's Mommy's job). She is still a little off from the time change, but we are working through that too. It is amazing how one hour can mess up a baby!
Since the weather was so nice today, they took the kids outside to swing at daycare. She loved it. I actually got her a swing for the porch yesterday. It is going to be warm this weekend, so I figured we could swing some. I was planning on taking her Easter pictures this weekend, but I can't get her slobber rash to clear up. So we'll see how she looks on Sunday. I may still do the Easter Bunny pictures though. That's about all I have for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are about to start the third and final week of Rodeo, then we will get back to life as normal...or however normal our life is these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment