Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tea Party

Cora was sitting on the floor playing with her tea set while I was fixing her dinner. Katie walked up and sat down across from her. I told Cora to give her a tea cup.
Katie walked away a couple of times, but would come back if I called. Cora had fun.

Cora was having a conversation with Katie, too.
Tucker got roped into it since Katie got bored and walked away and wouldn't come back.

He isn't amused at all.
So, I bribed him with food in his tea cup...whatever works.
Few More Things:
*When she 'toots' she says 'I tootie'. It took me a little while to figure out what she was saying.
*Cora is obsessed with jumping. She has to jump all the time. In her bed, before I get her dressed, on her towel after her bath. You name she has to jump...and she always asks before she starts jumping.
*She likes to read the books by herself. She will just turn the pages and tell me what is in the pictures.
*She can just about sing the ABC's. She only gets stuck on 'lmno' and she just mumbles through it.
*She likes to count things...and unfortunately she likes to count my toes...and I can't stand for my feet to be touched!
*She can sing Twinkle, Twinkle - for the most part.
*She likes to play 'Ring Around the Rosie'.
*She also can sing Rock a Bye Baby - for the most part.
*She loves to dance and anytime music comes on, she will start movin!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my, those are the most precious pictures ever!! Poor Tucker and Katie have a long road ahead of them....before you know it they will be dressed up like dolls and being pushed around in a stroller! :) Girls are such fun! I look forward to many tea parties.