We had a busy day on Saturday. We all went shopping Saturday morning and I thought I would have a helper with Cora while I tried on clothes...I was wrong. He went to look for shorts for him and Cora went with me...I got the short end of that stick! Cora did well though - I put her in front of a mirror and she was good to go.
We went home and got all dressed up. We had two weddings to attend - one at 2pm in Liberty and one that evening in Kingwood. She took her nap on the way to Liberty like we planned. It worked out perfectly too. She was still groggy when we got there, so she sat quietly during the service.

If it is even possible, I think she is looking more and more like me!

She wanted me to take pictures and show them to her.

A few of the ladies were line dancing and she was watching close. She stood up and danced near where we were sitting for a little while and was trying to follow the steps. I finally asked her if she wanted to go out there and dance and she said yes. So, I told her to get Daddy to go with her...I am so mean!


She clapped when they clapped and hopped when they hopped.

She really wanted to go out in the middle of the dance floor with everyone else, but Daddy wouldn't go with her.

Penni came over and danced with Cora and she loved it. Cora thought it was neat.

She didn't want to leave...we almost had to force her to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment