Talking on the phone like Mommy.
Eating a snow cone at the park.
We went to the doctor on Monday to get her cough checked out since it has been 2 weeks. He put her on antibiotics to see if it would clear it up. So far so good - thank goodness! She weighed 30 pounds again, but we struggled to get that weight. She didn't want to stand on the scale and when I got her to she was holding her snack cup that was full! We also discussed the mosquito bites and he said that I could use deet on her now - Yeah! Now if I can just get the daycare to spray their playground.
Speaking of daycare, she was bit again this week. Nobody saw anything again which is irritating. And it was a big bite on her leg. I hope she is smacking the crap out of these kids when they do this to her. One of these days she is going to and I just hope she doesn't get in trouble for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment