I think this is my longest post yet. We celebrated Cora's 2nd birthday on Saturday with friends and family.

Palm Tree cookies

I got creative with the fruit.

Cora wanted to be carried, so Grandpa took a turn.

Everyone comes through the garage, so we decorated the front.

The 'craft table' was a huge hit! I am so glad I stole that idea and used it - Thanks Allison - I did give you all the credit at the party too!

Cora and her friends and cousins

Her friends helped her blow out her candles.

Cora and cousin, Hope.

Some of the OJT crew - The Cochrans & Halatas.

She doesn't miss any bites! Check out that tongue. See I do give her sugar on occasion!

She wouldn't put down the cookie to open presents.

A teapot set!

One of the many 'MINE' moments...

There is a butterfly (hi-hi) on the dress.

She had more fun with the ribbon.


Daddy and Cora.

Cora playing on her new Fort.




It was really hot, so we were all nice and sweaty!

All dressed up...

Alyssa, Brynna and Cora playing with some of her new toys.

Bella L trying to entertain herself with the toys of a 2 year old.

The girls playing limbo.

They were playing limbo and decided to jump over it instead of going under, but Cora wasn't following Alyssa's instructions too well and she just walked over the pole.

One pooped little island girl...

Cora was really good at her party, other than the 'Mine' outbursts while opening presents. She was a little clingy to us in the beginning, but warmed up later.
No comments:
Post a Comment