Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brynna's Birthday

After Gymnastics we went to Jumping Jungle for Brynna's birthday party. Cora had been wanting to go 'jump' all weekend, but it took her awhile to warm up to the jumpies at this place.
I changed her into her party outfit and she was ready to go.

Jump...jump

Daddy pushing Cora up to the rest of the girls.

Cora sitting with Emilee for the group picture. (My group picture came out fuzzy, so I didn't post it)

Emilee, Cora and Reagan eating pizza (Cora is reaching for the juice cup of course!)


Give Cora a balloon and she is happy for days...plus either sings 'Happy Birthday' or tells you 'I see you' while holding the balloon up to her face. Only issue we had is when Katie (our cat) was chasing her because the string was dragging. Katie fixed that and pretty much chewed off the entire string to about 6 inches long (from about 6 feet long).

Another birthday party down...and Cora's is next!

No comments: