She knows what a cross is and will say it! She now likes to wear my necklaces...boy are we in trouble!
I forgot to add to the last post...
*When she says "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" - it is more like 'Bown Bear' and it is really fast.
*The other day she was standing up in the car and looked in the very back and said 'couch'. Then called the spare tire a 'circle'. Dang she is smart!
*She gets excited when we go to Target because the big red cement things in the front look like balls. She screams it as we are walking inside.
*She says 'wap' when she wants to sit in my lap.
*I told her I was going to make pancakes for breakfast. Well all she heard was 'cake'. Then started crying for 'Happy Cake'. Luckily she wasn't disappointed when she only got pancakes and not birthday cake!
*'Gasses' is for glasses - I am trying to get her to wear sunglasses so the morning ride to daycare isn't so horrendous - she gets really mad when the sun is in her eyes.
*Whenever we arrive at our destination (in the car) she says 'home' because when we go somewhere with Daddy he would always tell her 'We're home' when we would get home.
*She is finally saying 'MOMMY'!! I am so excited.
*She is giving kisses a lot more lately. She actually was grabbing my chin and pulling it towards her - I was laughing so hard she couldn't give me kisses.
*She calls Winnie the Pooh 'Poo Poo'.
My baby girl turned 23 months on Friday! I officially get to stop measuring her age in months! She is growing up so fast. I have already started calling her a two year old. And I just got used to saying 'she'll be two next month'. Now I have to say 'this month'! She definitely isn't a baby anymore. Pretty soon she'll stop wanting to give her Mommy kisses...
No comments:
Post a Comment