Daddy was playing with Cora and her beach ball. Well Tucker got in the game too. Tucker managed to kill both beach balls. So Mommy has to find more beach balls...now that summer is over. Thanks a lot!

Dennis ended up cutting down one of the bigger trees in the back yard. I told him to go set her on it, but she didn't want to let go of Daddy. I joked with him that she is upset he cut down her tree - now what is she supposed to climb?
Ok, I definitely do not have a daredevil, so I am not too concerned.

Look what Daddy has done! She points and grunts at the tractor to ride it.

She even fell asleep on it one evening that Dennis took her out on it.

She likes to drive too.

Walking around outside.

When I picked up Cora on Friday she had her hair like this. The teacher said she was sitting in her lap and she let her do it. Yeah! I told her I would bring them a bunch of
rubber bands so they could do it more often so she would get used to it. Her hair in her face is driving me crazy.

We went to a fish fry in
Pearland that Dennis was cooking. I didn't think she would last long, but she went exploring and ended up dancing in the middle of the place. I was so proud of her!

Dancing with
Avrey.

Still dancing. Oh, and she let me put a pony tail in her hair while she was brushing her teeth.



Spaghetti
O's!
Ok, I was desperate. I am sick of mac n cheese. Oh, and I figured out if I feed her the fancy 'steam fresh' peas she will eat them. So, now we are up to peas, carrots, cheese, mac n cheese and spaghetti
o's. And of course she would only eat the spaghetti
o's if I let her feed herself! I am not sure if it was worth the clean up.

We go for her 15 month checkup tomorrow. I am curious to see her stats. Her bottom left 'eye' tooth broke through. She has had a rough couple of nights sleeping and woke up with a really stuffy nose and felt kind of warm this morning. Darn tooth. This one has been much more
tolerable than the three that came through at once.
Well I have been shopping craigslist for a playhouse for Cora to play in outside now that it is cooler and the mosquitoes have calmed down some. But Tommy and Jill gave us Avrey's old one. Saved me about $100 so I am not complaining. And Tommy delivered it this morning - guess they were ready for it to go! Dennis just got it all cleaned up and I'll probably have some pictures of her playing in it soon.
Oh, we had our first major accident with blood...a lot of blood. I was getting Cora ready to take a bath on Thursday and she slipped and hit her head. I thought she hit her forehead, but she either hit her mouth or she bit her lip in the process. All I know is she was screaming and blood was flowing. It was horrible. I didn't know if she bit her tongue, bit her lip or knocked a tooth out. She wouldn't let me look. I finally got the blood to stop some and she would only take a pacifier, but it hurt and scared her. Of course Dennis missed it all...which may have been a blessing for all of us. He would have passed out and I would have had to take care of him too. (He's going to just love that I posted that!) Cora survived and it was only a busted lip. I however had nightmares all night of Cora bleeding. Ugh...motherhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment