We went to the doctor this afternoon. It was not pretty...poor baby. She did really well, but Mommy almost lost it. This was the worst one yet. The look in her eyes while getting her shots was horrible!!! Luckily the doctor said after her 18 month check up she would be pretty much done with all the shots until she was 4. Great...that's when she can tell me she hates me after the shots. Yipee. They also did another finger prick and she doesn't have to take the iron supplement anymore, so I guess that was worth it...maybe.
Here's her stats:
25 pounds (75%)
31 inches (50-75%)
19 inches head (90-95%) big head = big brains
The teacher had her head in pony tails...I managed to keep them in until we got home to take a picture. She isn't feeling very well today on top of the shots, so this is the best I could get.

While I was feeding her dinner Tucker started going nuts and Katie starting hollering too. I looked out and this is what I saw.

This is what was at the top of the fence.

They lasted a good 15 or so minutes, then the squirrel went up a tree on the other side of the fence. The cat waited for a little while longer and wandered off. This cat has been hanging around for a few months, we call her Katie's cousin, since she/he looks like our Katie.
1 comment:
Hate those shots! Reagan went today for her 5 yr check up and, no shots, but I thought it was interesting she was 75% ht & 75% wt also! Just 44 lbs, and 44inches.
Hope she feels better soon.
Keri
Post a Comment