Friday, September 12, 2008
Free as a Bird
Cora has about three teeth coming in a one time. They are the eye teeth and I have been told those are pretty bad when then come in and she has the two on top and one on bottom all come through within a day of each other. Because of all that she has had some lovely diapers which has caused an even lovelier diaper rash. To help, I let her 'air out' after her bath. She loved it. She sat down in her room and started reading her books. She was all over the place. She didn't pee anywhere, but I managed to get some panties on her and she did good in those too. And her rash cleared right up!
She is wanting to climb, but doesn't really try very hard. She just raises her leg until I pick her up and put her where she wants to be. This time it was in the rocking chair.

Here she is grabbing Katie. Don't feel bad for Katie - she flicks her tail in Cora's face all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment