Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

We went to Dallas for the long Easter weekend to visit our family friends, The Seely's. I didn't take one picture with my camera while we were there, but they took lots, so hopefully I will get them soon. 'Papa Den' took some great pictures of Cora playing with their dog, Rooster. They have a golden retriever named Rooster...that was really confusing Cora, but she liked him. I think she thought their pug was a cat though and kept telling her to get down from the couch. At one point on Saturday I asked Cora 'who is that' and pointed to Uncle Dennis. She didn't miss a beat and answered 'Papa'. He was thrilled to death. I even asked her again later in the day and she said it again, very matter of fact. It was cute.
We enjoyed our weekend with them.
Here's a quick picture of Dennis and Cora playing the drums.

We finally gave Cora her Easter basket and goodies about two weeks after Easter. Elmo Live went on sale, so I thought I would break down and get it for her. (It has already been returned to the store.) We figured out real quick that she loves Elmo on TV and in books...not stuffed or animated at all! She liked the rest of her goodies though.

No comments: