Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Big Girl Chair

Sunday morning Cora didn't eat much breakfast with Daddy. I didn't want her going to church hungry, so I offered her a banana and she wanted it. I told her to get in her chair and she went to the table instead of her high chair. I didn't think much of it and let her sit there and eat the banana. Well at lunchtime I told her to get in her chair and she insisted on sitting at the table. I decided if we were going to do that, then we would pull out the booster seat and do it right. She loved it! She's obsessed with buckles and we buckle her in this one (we didn't with the high chair since she never tried to climb out of it). She did wonderful and hasn't made too much of a mess, that we know of...Tucker sticks close by when she is in that chair!
I gave her a nice healthy lunch and sat down next to her with my sandwich and she hijacked my sandwich instead. Owell.


1 comment:

old neighbor Melissa said...

haha! that totally happened when we took Laura's kids to the county fair last fall - we got them relatively healthy lunches, but Adam (2yo) took one look at my sausage on a stick and it was gone - I think I ate one bite of it!