Friday, August 8, 2008

Ouch!


I think this new room is going to be the death of me! When I picked her up from school today...I was told she had been bitten. Surprisingly enough to most of you, I really contained my composure. Purely because they told me that they didn't know who bit her...so I assume that means that she didn't cry when it happened. But after thinking about it further, I got to realizing that they probably just didn't investigate when she did cry. They said they noticed it in the morning when they changed her diaper and there was still a mark when I picked her up. It doesn't look like it broke the skin, but I am going to keep an eye on it.
Oh, and I learned that they couldn't narrow it down to a particular child because they have THREE biters in the class. Ugh. I am trying not to get too upset because I firmly believe in karma and if I throw a fit...the laws of nature will turn her into the biter next time. I can tell you right now it was a kid with a mouth full of teeth! She has a full circle on her arm.
We are going to Nana and Grandpa's house tomorrow and then off to another birthday party! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: