Well we all survived a week in the new class. It was rough on all of us and we have to still get adjusted to it. The teachers tell me she is getting better each day, but she struggles in the mornings. She is very used to taking a morning nap and now only gets one midday nap. She sleeps good for those though...she slept a minimum of 2 or 3 hours...a couple days were over 3 hours. Awesome. They all take naps at the same time so that helps...plus they wear them out all morning.
Cora has taken a couple steps at school and she took another little one tonight. She is walking along everything and will hold my fingers to walk through the house with me. Dennis is out of town this weekend, so I am trying not to push it too hard until he gets home Sunday so he can see it. I won't be knocking her down either. :-)
She is also getting better with the shoes. They put them on her to go outside and she usually is wearing them when I pick her up. The other day she only had one of hers on and was holding another little girl's shoe. Nice.
It took only 4 days around a bunch of toddlers and she has a stuffy nose. So we are going to take it easy this weekend. Lots of rest and good healthy food. So far she has been pretty good with the nose sucker...she is funny because she braces herself and lets me do it. I am doing good and when she says no (starts shaking her head no usually), I stop. I don't want to ruin a good thing. And I have a feeling this runny/stuffy nose is only going to get worse - between the other snotty toddlers and her allergies, we have a very long road ahead of us!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment