We started working on using a spoon while eating. She is doing great at it. I have to put the food on the spoon but she is getting it to her mouth with very few misses, if any. She tries to pick up the food on her own, but hasn't gotten that down yet. We'll keep working on it.
I asked the teachers this afternoon to try to work with Cora and signing for 'eat'. She throws such a temper tantrum when she wants anything, there is no distinction. So I thought we would start working on signing again. Well they told me that she knows 'more'. I said I used to work with her on that, but she never would do it. I tried tonight and she did it! Yeah! I was excited...she just wanted more! It was neat to see that.
We had a rough night after dinner, I think those two nasty teeth are bothering her. With all the biting going on I kind of forgot about them coming in. She was in pain tonight though. She kept her fingers in her mouth and just cried. I got a shot of tylenol in her and some teething tablets. Gave a very quick bath and got her calmed down. She wouldn't let me sit and rock her so I just swayed her while standing. It worked enough to calm her down and put her to bed...at 7:05!! Yikes. I thought about going to bed too...but thought I better get a couple things done. I am still going to bed soon...she'll be rising very early tomorrow!
Oh, Cora has a new cousin (Uncle David and Aunt Jennifer had their baby today.) Isabella Faith Wolford was born this afternoon. Not positive of the exact stats, but about 7lbs 11 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Pretty close to Cora's size. Not sure when we are going to get up there to see her, hopefully on Sunday before they get checked out. Hopefully I'll get some pictures to post.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
2 comments:
check the main plant it probably has another plant growing from it off to the side where you cut the pineapple. You can also plant the top of the pineapple you just picked. mom
yeah you did it, makes me proud Mom
Post a Comment