Thursday, May 1, 2008

10 Months Old


Wow! Can you believe it already? We had a rough weekend with my sister and her family. It was fun to see them and the kids playing, but we were plagued with accidents and illnesses. Not long after arriving at Nana & Grandpa's house, little Daniel stepped on a roofing nail. It was about an inch long and went all the way up into his foot. His mom was always prone to finding the sharp items on the ground when she was younger too. He recovered pretty well, just limped along. Laura had a really bad yeast infection. She was ok if she was busy doing something, but when it was time for bed she was losing it and keeping them awake. Then I ended up coming down with strep throat on Monday night. I went to the dr on Tues and got some antibiotics. But I had to steer clear of all kids on Tuesday. That was hard...especially since one of them was mine! Mom can handle Cora really well, so I wasn't worried.
But with all the issues, I didn't get many pictures taken and none of all three kids together! Kristan took some, but I haven't seen them yet. I do have some other pictures that I will post later.

No comments: