My first Mother's Day was wonderful. It didn't start out the best since Cora had a really nasty poopy diaper that was coming out of every opening...and Dennis had conveniently already put his crisp white shirt on for Church. All I kept thinking was 'Happy Mother's Day to me'.
Well my day took a very nice turn and I got my gift from Cora and Daddy. They both did very well! I got my diamond earrings...that I have been telling Dennis I wanted since before Cora was even conceived I think.
We had lunch at our house with our parents, Dennis's brother and his family and my brother. It was very nice to have everyone over.
We were trying to take some pictures of us and I tried setting Cora in the grass...she hates it! We have tried a few times and she just cries and cries. If she could pick up both feet at the same time she would. When you get her close to the ground her feet and legs come up and she starts screaming. I hope she gets over that soon!
Okay, I have a lot more pictures of her to post...but I am tired and it is taking longer than normal to upload pics, so hopefully I get them added this weekend! Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment