We took a Sunday drive to look for Bluebonnets. We didn't have a whole lot of luck. We found a really big Indian Paintbrush field and tried that. Then we figured out that Cora is her mamma's daughter and isn't real thrilled with grass. It touched her foot and she just about lost it. She recovered enough for a couple of pictures.
We drove around and found a tiny tiny bluebonnet patch in Brenham. We worked with it. Again, she wasn't thrilled with the grass, but again, she recovered enough to get a couple pics.
A few updates:
She has started to pucker her bottom lip out when she is starting to get upset...I have also noticed she does it before she sneezes. Either way it is very funny. I have been trying to get a picture of it for a couple of days now and just realized that she did it in the pictures we took on Sunday. You can't see it that great so I will try to get it close up later.
Okay, now for the exciting news - she says 'bye bye'. It is so adorable! I know, I am a sappy mom...can't help it! She mastered the wave a couple of weeks ago and started saying bye bye on Sunday. It just makes me melt every morning.
My sister and her family are coming to town on Friday and I can't wait to see them and for her to see Cora. I don't know if she is going to let go of her!
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment