Sunday, May 4, 2008

Catch Up

When she started crawling and wanted to sit back up, she would do the splits. It looks very painful, but works for her!
Smiley girl as always. I was trying to get a picture of her making a funny face after feeding her an orange and she just kept smiling at me.
She is feeding herself very well.

Here are some pics from this weekend. She has been fussy some all weekend, but I am sure it has to do with her teeth. She got a lot of bonding time with Daddy this weekend so Mommy could get some things done in the office. I got some spring cleaning done with all the filing and paperwork that was way overdue! I watched Dr Phil last week about an obsessive hoarder and it made me want to clean and throw away. Dennis is thrilled, but of course would like me to throw away a lot more!

Cora is eating a lot of table food. She is wanting to feed herself more so it works out. I still send baby food to school for convenience and since she will let them feed her. She is doing really well with the sippy cup too. If she likes whole milk I may have no problem getting her to give up a bottle! I am just worried about the nursing and pacifier. We went about 5 steps backwards over the weekend and now with the tooth pain on the whole trying to wean the pacifier. She pretty much has it in her mouth all the time.

Well during her dinner tonight she fell right to sleep. She was eating fine and then I was cutting up some more veggies for her and Dennis laughed and said to look at her and she was out! I didn't even realize she was that tired. Poor thing. She slept for about 15 minutes, then woke up and started eating again. I joked that she was going to be up all night because of her little cat nap...unfortunately I may have been right. I finally gave up on her because she wasn't going to sleep any time soon and started posting on the blog. A few minutes ago I heard Dennis tell her she was going to go to sleep or she was going to have to play it out in her bed. Well she isn't in bed yet, but it is awfully quiet in the other room, so I am guessing she has finally fallen asleep...he may have too!

No comments: