Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow Day!!!

The news guys talked for about a week about a chance of snow - and it actually happened! Dennis was gone to the hunting lease to he missed it all. It snowed on Friday - it was neat and short lived. From the news reports, Pearland was one of the places that got the best hit with 2.5 inches. Ours lasted until Saturday so that was neat too.




Cora said she 'can't like snow'. I carried her into the middle of the backyard. I told her we were going to take some pictures. She didn't want to have anything to do with it. Well she wasn't cooperating so I told her she was going to have to walk back to the house if she didn't start smiling. She was all smiles after that!!


She's no dummy...that was a long walk!







Tucker looking at us like we were crazy.

Tucker was not happy with the snow, but he had to go potty bad on Saturday morning and the snow was still there.

No comments: