Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas at Nana & Grandpa's House

Tuesday we spent at Nana's house. The guys (Dennis, Grandpa & Chase) came home the night before from hunting and Eric and all his girls came down to finish up Christmas with everyone.

The little ones all eating bananas.
To pass some time I helped the girls decorate a gingerbread house. I think Cora kept eating the decorations, but that's ok.


I caught her testing it.
The girls posing with their masterpiece!

This picture cracked me up. I was taking a picture of Laura, Daniel and Sydney and Cora was running to Taylor (through my picture).

Cora and Taylor
Kristan, Greg, Taylor, Pennie and Daniel

Cora

Cora loves tractors!

I don't know if Cora is helping him unwrap or handing him the trash!


A bow!


Chase pestering Tazzie


Chase was confused about getting a little bitty key!


He was happy to see the toolbox it opened though!

No comments: