I had to work 1/2 day on Christmas Eve and Cora's daycare was closed, so Cora went to work with Daddy. She played upstairs with the other kids most of the time from what I hear. Dennis was feeding her breakfast in his office and he said that after about 20 minutes of her sitting there she screamed out 'REINDEER!' and pointed to one of the mounted deer hanging on the walls of his office. He said it was pretty funny. And now when we eat any deer meat, Dennis informs her that she is eating reindeer!
We went to the Christmas Eve services at our church. Cora actually got to go into the Sanctuary so it was different for her...plus it was really crowded.


Cora wasn't cooperating for pictures, so this is the best I got.

Cora had to make her cookies to leave out for Santa. I don't think she understood the whole concept, but she was happy to make cookies!
Cora and Mommy are sprinkling the reindeer food she made at school. It was really really windy and cold so we got one picture and dumped the rest just so we could get back inside!

I forgot about her cute little apron she got earlier in the week, so on the second batch of cookies she wore it. And I found different sprinkles for her to use, so she was excited.


Dennis added the bowl of Trash for Santa....
No comments:
Post a Comment