Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sick Girl

Wednesday morning Cora woke up with 102 fever. No other symptoms, but she can't go to school if she has fever. So, I stayed home with her. She was acting normal all day, but the fever was there. Very strange.
I snapped some pictures of her playing fetch with Tucker.


Here's a couple in mid throw.


Then she picked up the big ball...Tucker was running from her. I had stopped taking pictures by this point and was unloading the dishwasher...by the time I looked up to see what was going on (after Tucker whimpered) I died laughing! Poor Tucker was hiding under the kitchen table so the big ball wouldn't hit him in the face!


Saturday we had a full day planned and Cora again woke up with a fever. Can you tell she was sick? Ha!



I cooked a pizza for dinner and she wanted to use the mitts on her hands.
Sunday morning she woke up fever free...hopefully it will hold!

No comments: