Cora really likes to scribble on paper. She got some really cool note pads from a friend of mine and colors on them just about every other day. She will ask for 'paper' to color. I found some gel pens for her to use too. Even though her name is on the paper, she still asks you to write her name. (She points to the paper and says 'name'). The other day she pointed and said 'A'. I wrote the A and she tried to copy it!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Misc Over the Weeks
She makes us so proud sometimes...Daddy walked into this one and grabbed the camera. I was reading a book to her to get her to sit there longer. Still no luck, but we are getting closer!
I was in the shower one Saturday morning and Daddy got her out of bed and fed her breakfast. I came into the room to see her nice hairdo. Her hair was getting in her face and this was the solution.
I was working on the computer and she got real quiet...she got into the pantry and pulled out a box of spaghetti and was breaking it into little bitty pieces.

Cora really likes to scribble on paper. She got some really cool note pads from a friend of mine and colors on them just about every other day. She will ask for 'paper' to color. I found some gel pens for her to use too. Even though her name is on the paper, she still asks you to write her name. (She points to the paper and says 'name'). The other day she pointed and said 'A'. I wrote the A and she tried to copy it!
Cora really likes to scribble on paper. She got some really cool note pads from a friend of mine and colors on them just about every other day. She will ask for 'paper' to color. I found some gel pens for her to use too. Even though her name is on the paper, she still asks you to write her name. (She points to the paper and says 'name'). The other day she pointed and said 'A'. I wrote the A and she tried to copy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment