Monday, February 9, 2009

Oops!


We don't drive Dennis's grey truck very often...usually just around Rodeo time....which is in a couple of weeks. Well my car really needs an oil change and Dennis keeps forgetting to do it over the weekend. He brought home the grey truck for me to drive so he could take my car. Well Monday nights I am taking a photography class, so since it was in the back of the driveway, he said to just take the grey truck. No problem. Until I got home...I turned into the driveway and was focusing on not falling into the ditch on the other side of the driveway and forgot that his other truck was at the very end of the driveway. I heard a loud crash and just kept saying..."that didn't just happen!" I couldn't believe I had just done that. I don't make stupid mistakes like that!!! Dennis comes walking out the front door...gets to the trucks and just has a smirk on his face. I was so mad at myself and he was trying to hold in busting out laughing. The white truck only had a little paint transfer on the grill guard. I had to make the fun phone call to my insurance agent the next day and explain how I hit one of my husband's trucks into the other truck.
The worst part is that I had been trying to figure out what to get Dennis for Valentine's Day...well we both got a new side of his truck! He took it to the dealership on Tuesday and it should be ready middle of next week.

No comments: