Saturday, February 21, 2009
Catching Up
I took a little photography class over the last few weeks and for my homework, Cora was my main subject of course. Here are some shots that I took while practicing!



One afternoon I threw a hand full of crackers on her tray...only to look back a few minutes later and see them all perfectly lined up. She has some serious OCD tendencies and I haven't ever seen this before.
Is this a guilty look or what? She doesn't get juice at all and she received a capri sun in one of her Valentine's goodie bags at school. I love them, so I threw it in the fridge. One afternoon I needed a sugar boost so I grabbed it and drank some of it. She came around the corner and saw it and freaked out. Only way to calm her was to give it to her. She immediately sucked the entire thing down! Um...hello...where did she learn this??? She wouldn't even give me the empty package - she had to throw it away herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment