Saturday, February 28, 2009

Catching Up Part 2

The morning of Go Texan Day I wanted Cora to wear her boots...she had another plan. I convinced her to wear them until we got to school so her teachers could see them and then she could take them off. She cried and cried. When I put her on the ground standing it was like she was in cement and couldn't move - quite funny. She made it to school, but as soon as everyone saw her she was kicking that foot up to get them off. Miss Jennifer gave Cora some little bears that had baby bears in the pockets...she likes to carry around all the little baby bears.
We bought Cora a potty seat. She likes to sit on it, but won't pee in it. She also won't sit on it if you ask her to...but if you don't ask and you are in the bathroom she will sit on it. Mind of her own.
Cora and all her loveys - there are 4 all together, but we have duplicates of two of them...of course not the favorite two! If I give her all her loveys, she knows it is time to wind down.
Well we lost the one pair of sunglasses - they were sitting on the console of my car and I took a turn too fast and they went flying. I never imagined I would never find them...so we have a replacement pair that she likes and thinks she is 'cool' when wearing them. She is actually saying 'cool' in the picture below.

Miss Hollywood. She even has the pouty look down!

No comments: