All I know is Daddy picked up Cora on Thursday and took her to get the second half of her flu shot. I had Bunco that night and then was going to the Nutcracker Market on Friday. I let her sleep in and then I was going to take her to school. Well she woke up around 7am which is unusual for her lately, she normally sleeps until around 8am or later if we let her. I picked her up not noticing that her eyes were sealed shut. I finally realized it and just about freaked out. I got them cleaned up and open only to see blood red eyes. I prayed it wasn't pink eye, but the doctor didn't even need to see her - it was diagnosed over the phone...yep pink eye! Poor thing got it bad in both eyes. Well I picked up the drops and took her to Daddy for the morning. Then I headed to the Nutcracker Market...I know I am a bad Mom...but she felt fine and was acting fine. Nana met Daddy at the house and took over around 2:30pm. They had a fun afternoon together. She feels a lot better than she looks. She slept fine last night and her eyes were much better this morning. Still goopy, but not near as bad. From what the doctor said, by now she is no longer contagious...my eyes have been itchy since yesterday morning...but I think it is mostly because I can't handle eye things. I can't put drops in my own eyes! Having to administer drops in her eyes this morning by myself was interesting. I think it took five drops to get one in each eye...not bad for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment