Monday, November 26, 2007

Visiting the Seely's

Our visit with the Seely's was a nice one. I promised before Cora was born that she would wear a UT outfit for the game vs A&M. I thought I got out of it since the one that was given to her was too small and wouldn't fit. Then I received another one that did fit and she wore for about an hour before she pooped all over it. You'd think they get the hint...but no. Sheila showed up with this dress. I have to admit it was cute...but orange just isn't her color! She also slept through half of the game...once she got up Texas started to do better, but it wasn't soon enough. Here is Cora with her cousin Peyton.
Scott holding Cora...he didn't want to get stuck with her so he passed her off before she fell asleep on him.
Napping on Sheila...Dennis and I didn't ever hold Cora much...she was passed back and forth all weekend.
Sitting pretty before church. It was pretty cold and nasty outside and Cora was already a little sick so we opted for the pants outfit with the cute hat.

No comments: