Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not How Mommy Does It

Daddy was helping out and gave her a bath. I thought this was a classic look on her face and I actually captured it! It was pretty funny. I can see her in about 5 years telling Daddy 'but that's not how Mommy does it...' I can't wait to see how he explains that is it okay for Mommy & Daddy to do things differently.

Here's some other pictures from this week.



She covers her eyes most of the time when she eats now...nursing or bottle.


I cleaned out her closet last night and found a few dresses that were borderline fitting, so we played dress-up to see for sure. This one was too small, but since I got it on her I figured I would take a picture.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is so cute and what a chunck she has become.. She has grown so much from when I first seen her.