Saturday, November 17, 2007

20 Weeks

My little ham is 20 weeks old! My how time flies. We are having a girls weekend this weekend. Daddy's hunting. We shopped (see Daddy you shouldn't leave us alone!), then play date with my friend Kara and her youngest Peyton. They did so well. Okay, so as if they could be bad at this age. Cora loves little kids and babies, she had fun watching her three girls. I also got confirmation that my Cora is a chunk. Sweet little Peyton is 3 1/2 months older than Cora. Cora is a little bit bigger than Peyton. But in all fairness...Peyton was smaller at birth too. Peyton was sitting up so well...I can't wait until Cora can sit up! She is close...but just not there.
Another quirky thing she is doing that I noticed today - she is kicking her left leg and foot when she is excited or mad. She kicks it hard and fast. I think she has been watching the dog too much! :-) I better get some sleep while I can...take care.



No comments: