*We are struggling with Cora's 'I do it' moments. She has to do everything herself...get dressed, hand me the brush, pick her ponytail holder, turn on the water, turn on the light, etc. It is crazy and totally out of hand!
*She has to hold the bottom of the cup when you are getting ice or water out of the fridge door.
*She is asking for syrup on her pancakes now, she used to eat them plain or with just butter. Daddy is so thrilled about this since he has a HUGE aversion to all syrup & honey & anything else sticky.
*She is responding a little better to time-outs than she does spankings. When she gets real whiny or crying for no real reason, I have taught her to 'suck it up'. I am not proud of this, but it really works well, so I am sticking with it.
*We have been having 'Girls weekends' while Daddy is hunting. We go shopping, gymnastics and have had a couple play dates. She has been really good while he is gone and we have had fun.
*I discovered that she likes Honey Mustard dressing for dipping her chicken nuggets. If I eat fast food, it is usually from Chick fil a. She wouldn't eat it much before, but now that I found this out she eats it up.
*She will ask for ketchup now too. I hate ketchup, so she is pretty lucky when she gets it.
No comments:
Post a Comment