Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cora's New House

I got a call from the daycare one day that Cora had gotten into an ant bed and had a few ant bites. Well when I picked her up she had a ton of them. And once the swelling went down we discoverd she had about 50 bites. It broke my heart that she went through that. The teacher was so apologetic. I lit into the director a few times over it. It didn't help that she had school pictures that week and I had her wearing a short skirt and no tights! I think she has learned to watch for ants now. Anytime she sees any type of bug - she screams and points it out.
She does this more and more - it is very wierd.

Miss Alicia brought this little house to Dennis to give to Cora. He brought it home and she loves it! I think our cat, Katie, likes it too - she hides in it pretty often.



No comments: