The next morning we were to go to Nana's house to see Aunt Missy and Chase. Well Cora woke up with a fever. It wasn't bad and she was acting fine, so we went ahead and went down there. Well she got worse and I couldn't get her fever down. We finally ended up giving her a cool bath to cool her off. She finally recovered from it, but it was up and down day to day. I finally took her to the doctor and he said she was showing flu like symptoms and she probably had the flu. She was just suffering mostly from the fever. He said she was handling it very well so he wasn't worried. That is the worst she has ever had fever - poor baby.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Reverse Draw & A Sick Cora
Dennis and I went to the KC Hall for the Reverse Draw dinner with friends - last year was when we got into the last 5 and Dennis told them to go ahead and spin it again and they pulled his name...so we lost $2000. This year they pulled our name way before I had to worry about it. Out of our group we won $200 though, so that was fun. Here's a couple of us from that night.
Yep, Dennis is actually dancing!

The next morning we were to go to Nana's house to see Aunt Missy and Chase. Well Cora woke up with a fever. It wasn't bad and she was acting fine, so we went ahead and went down there. Well she got worse and I couldn't get her fever down. We finally ended up giving her a cool bath to cool her off. She finally recovered from it, but it was up and down day to day. I finally took her to the doctor and he said she was showing flu like symptoms and she probably had the flu. She was just suffering mostly from the fever. He said she was handling it very well so he wasn't worried. That is the worst she has ever had fever - poor baby.
The next morning we were to go to Nana's house to see Aunt Missy and Chase. Well Cora woke up with a fever. It wasn't bad and she was acting fine, so we went ahead and went down there. Well she got worse and I couldn't get her fever down. We finally ended up giving her a cool bath to cool her off. She finally recovered from it, but it was up and down day to day. I finally took her to the doctor and he said she was showing flu like symptoms and she probably had the flu. She was just suffering mostly from the fever. He said she was handling it very well so he wasn't worried. That is the worst she has ever had fever - poor baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment