skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Wolfords

This is my journal to keep everyone up to date on Cora's comings and goings and doings and sayings...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

I took Cora to the LJ Pumpkin Patch over the weekend. It was a quick trip and she did pretty well. I have taken her to this patch every year so far, so I figured I have to keep it up!









I thought this was going to be a cute pose, but she wouldn't smile. I think she was done at this point.


Posted by Alexis at 10:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Sweet Girl

Sweet Girl
Cora is always smiling

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (134)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • Texas Tech Cheerleader
      • Hanging Out
      • Potty Time
      • Reverse Draw & A Sick Cora
      • Silly Face
      • Happy Birthday Daddy
      • Pumpkin Patch 2009
      • This and That
      • Little Helper
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2008 (175)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (2)

Free Counter

Here's some of my favorite websites

  • DeBorde Family
  • Faterkowski's
  • The Goodes
  • Halata Family
  • The Mayfields
  • OJT - All Jacked Up
  • The Rainey Family
  • New Hope Church
  • Baby Cheapskate
  • Thriftymommy
  • A Healthy Balance
  • IMommies