Monday, January 12, 2009

Winterfest

Nana and Grandpa came up and went with Cora and I to the Pearland Winterfest. Dennis was cooking for the Pearland Police Officers Association fundraiser so we went to visit him and see what was out there. We tried a couple of the jumpy things and she wasn't going for it, but wanted to keep one of the balls out of one of them. I later traded it for some crackers. We also watched the reptile show and she wouldn't touch them, but she looked at them pretty close when they came by.

Stopping by to visit Daddy for a little bit.
We saw our friends Peyton and Jordan!
Walking with Nana...Nana kept her hat on for her, like it or not! Thanks Nana!

We went over to the petting zoo. Cora wouldn't touch any of the animals, but she watched them for awhile.
Then she decided she wanted them to come to her - she is patting her leg. (She does that when she wants Tucker to come to her...apparently I do that and she learned it from me.)



No comments: