Cora wore a skirt to school and came home with her first (of many I am sure) skinned knee.

I thought this was funny...she grabbed a pillow out of the chair and laid down on the floor to watch tv.

Cora's first grilled cheese sandwich. She loved it and ate the entire sandwich!

Cora is getting really good at feeding herself with a spoon and fork. Lately though she has started to guide it in her mouth with her other hand. Notice, she is still using her left hand.

She is holding up one finger more now...

My little ham!


This is what happens when I don't pay attention to Cora when she is eating...That was fun to clean up!

Last Saturday was very busy for us and we didn't get much of a nap. We had gymnastics and a play date, so she also used a lot of energy. Daddy was planning on being home before she went to bed...well that didn't happen. She crashed right before he got home...oops.

You would think I would learn to not let her feed herself spaghetti o's...but I don't.

She's almost got her 'guns up'!
No comments:
Post a Comment