Thursday, December 25, 2008

All SIX Grandkids

I was determined to get a picture of all six of the grandkids on my side of the family. We tried to get a place around my house that would please the youngest two...I probably took about 60+ pictures and the best ones were of all of them on the GOLF CART! Of all places...
Cora Vallee (18 months), Taylor Ann (15 years), Sydney Rayne (8 years), Laura Grace (5 years), Chase Lynn (16 years) and James Daniel (2 years).

Here's some of the other sites we tried...little Miss Cora had to be in her chair. Daniel didn't like this set up.

This one was funny - especially to have my 16 year old nephew inside the playhouse. I couldn't get everyone to look at me and smile at the same time, as you can see. Then Cora decided she wanted out.

No comments: