Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Okay, so we all get up pretty early in the Wolford household. I am really going to hate it when she fights me to get up...worse than she already does. She is just like her Daddy. It was cold and I hadn't gotten a picture of her in this cute little sweater she got for Christmas, so I snapped a few just in case we don't have another cold day for her to wear it. It is so cute on her!
Katie kept getting under Cora's little play table. I don't know why, I guess she thought she would be protected from Cora. Ha - soon she won't be!
We are working on eating the puff star things. They essentially dissolve in your mouth, so it is a little weird. But Cora is not very sure about them. She is getting better about actually putting them into her mouth instead of just holding them. She likes to have one in each hand, so it really throws her for a loop when I give her three on her tray! I would just love to peek into her mind every once in awhile to see what she is thinking.
Cora is doing great in her new class. Her transition consisted of moving over to the new class. She never had to go back. The old teachers are visiting her every day, which makes me feel better. They are special to Cora and she gets excited to see them. The new teachers are very nice, it is just going to take some getting used to for all of us. I have been wanting to get her from three daytime bottles to two and for some reason the past three days she has gone down to only one! I think it is just going to take some time to get used to the new room and teachers. She is really watching those other kids though. It is really cute.
Well I ordered her Easter basket last weekend from Potterybarnkids.com. For those of you that don't know, I ordered all of us new stockings for Christmas. When we got them Cora's said Cole instead of Cora. Not cool. I called and they immediately replaced it and refunded my money. So tonight when I saw the packages on the doorstep I brought them in and just figured I would open them later. Then thought I better make sure I got Cora this time and not Cole again. Would you believe when I opened the box it was a maroon USC lunchbox!!! I am 0 for 2 with PBK! So I called for a replacement...and the person on the line was very nice...but no apology. This happened last time too. There was no mention of crediting my money back, so I may have to address that with them, but I will give them a chance. So, now you know why PB is so expensive - they have to give half of their stuff away for free because they can't get it shipped correctly! And, if you do order something, don't wait until the last minute...just in case you have to be sent a replacement. So I have to wait another week before we get the cute basket liner with her name on it. That's my luck these days.
Well it's Rodeo time in Houston! Cook-off is this weekend...it is going to be hard for me since I won't be going up there except for a little while on Saturday (to work my committee). Next year I will be back in full swing. Since I am still nursing, it just isn't worth being away from her or a pump for longer than 5 or 6 hours. I also won't be up at the Rodeo as much as in previous years - I guess I will be saving lots of money though. We are planning on taking her up there one day to go through the Ag Venture area. So hopefully I will get some cute pictures.
This is also a warning since Dennis is going to be up there a lot with his committee and work, I am not sure how often I will be posting during the next four weeks, but you never know!

No comments: