Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wrap

When I bathe Cora I dry her off and then 'wrap' her in a towel and send her to her room. She used to make me carry her in her room, so this was a trick I used to get her to walk to her room on her own. I tried to take some pictures of her, but she was more interested in saying cheese and posing for the camera. Go figure.


We have learned that Cora is not getting out of her crib anytime soon...unlike we thought. She has been going to bed pretty well lately, but she stays up and plays in her crib. We can hear her talking and laughing for a long time after we put her to bed. She usually settles down on her own without crying so it isn't a big deal. It is times like this that we wish we would have gotten the video monitor though!

No comments: