We went back to the Rodeo on the last day - she was so good each time we went I just wanted to take her as much as possible. Plus it was the only way I got to go up there unless I was working my committee!
Sunday morning was gorgeous so we did the new 'Fun on the Farm' that they had outside. It was really neat for the kids. We were the only ones there that early, so she had the run of the place. She got an apron to wear and a basket to put all her goodies in. We went through each station and she did something to earn something on the farm. The first one was to feed the chickens and she would get an egg. Well she wouldn't part with the chicken feed for some reason, so she carried the cup of chicken feed all around too. She still got her egg though.
She wouldn't stop and let me take a picture of her in the apron...I seem to be getting this pose a lot lately!
Cora and her egg...even though she still has her feed!
Cora and Daddy looking at the lambs...or cows...
Cora checking out the real chickens.
Picking her peach - she went for the big barrel of them instead of picking one off the tree.

She finally stood still long enough for me to get a picture of her in her apron. It was a really cute apron...I was hoping to keep it, but no such luck!
She bought a box of Fruit Loops with her money from the sale of all her goodies.
She finally stood still long enough for me to get a picture of her in her apron. It was a really cute apron...I was hoping to keep it, but no such luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment