Sunday, January 6, 2008
Poor Baby
We have had a rough weekend. When I picked up Cora on Thursday she had lost the little light in her eyes and was just miserable. She had a runny/stuffy nose and cough, plus was hoarse. It was so sad. She had a rough night too. So I decided to stay home with her and take her to the doctor. We got some medicine and she did pretty well on Friday, but Saturday night she went downhill and Sunday morning was rough too. We finally got her to take a really good 3 hour nap and she seems to be perking back up and the coughing has subsided some. I hope it continues to go away. Our whole house smells like Vicks Vapor Rub right now. We have vaporizors going in her room and the living room. And on top of it all - I am having an allergy attack so it isn't helping any. This picture was taken yesterday - she is fine during the day, but nights and mornings are rough. The rest of the pictures are just some to get me all caught up!
Cora has figured out that if she pulls on the toys that are dangling down they play music and light up the bar over her head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment