Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa Again...

We tried Santa again and she did better this time. She was in a better mood and we got there when they opened so Santa was fresh...I think part of her problem last time was that Santa was rather stinky! It was about 80 degrees the last time we went and he was outside.
Cora is doing really well. She is sitting up by herself and is falling over less and less. Still isn't rolling much, but I guess she doesn't feel the need to be mobile. We ceased all cereal for now. It was reeking havoc on her tummy or something. It was doing the exact opposite of what everyone says it does...she was waking up all through the night. We stopped the cereal and she is back to sleeping through for the most part.
She still is smiling like crazy all the time. She loves getting kisses from Mommy and Daddy. She is now learning to pull her socks off, too. That's about all I can think of this early in the morning...

No comments: